Pages


Friday, March 9, 2012

0

Those March Birthdays~!!!

Ohkay!
So I was suppose to post this starting form 6th March!
Because March, like this coming April...
..has so many birthdays!

Yes,It started with my other cute bias^^ Momoko Tsugunaga^^
She's just turned 20 on 6th March but she so small~~~~~~~~~~>,<

Next is on 7th March...
Sexy Lips Kikuchi Fuma of Sexy zone! (...and B.i shadow~~)
Who just turned 17~

And then it's Kouchi Yugo's birthday on 8th March^^
He's 18 now~^^

Nakajima Kento's birthday is just around the corner too...well it's on 13th March to be exact.
Sexy Kento will be 18!
(Do you realize that most B.i.shadow members born in March except for Hokuto who is in June! hee~~of course you do^^)

And then the delicate birthday of Takaki Yuya on the 26th of March!
Dear Takaki will be delicately 22 (Nooo!!!!!!..oh why Onii-chan has to be older~~??)

But of course before that is Nishino Kana's Birthday on March 18^^
She will be sweetly 23...^^

I know that this next topic shouldn't even be here...it's not a celebration I guess~
But 11th March is coming.
I hope I can do something~
Was actually hoping my JLC club could do something as well (Know what I mean?)

Oh yeah,in association to that go here for the upcoming Marching J infos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment