Pages


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

0

I've waited long enough!

Waiting for what?
Well waiting for everything!

I'm not mad or anything (well maybe just a little~)
I'm just sick of waiting!

First,this afternoon my Literature class was cancelled so I have to wait like 2 hours for my Japanese club meeting!
And then when I came to the meeting place this anime-obsessed guy said "Didn't you know? Today's meeting is cancelled"
So I waited for hours for nothing!!!
I could've gone home early!~
I'm trying to sound mad,just annoyed.

Enough of that.
Sexy zone 2nd single is coming soon.
Go here for more info~
No more waiting!^^

And so I am also waiting for me to finish up my Super Delicate Compilation~
Basically my head is not focus on this project for the moment.

@FAKEKEITO's contest on twitter.
Writing a fanfic for him^^
So waiting for me to finish this too~

And waiting my 1st term holiday!!!!!!^^
Two days left minna!!!!!!^^ woohoo!

Okay,I guess that's all for now~

0 comments:

Post a Comment