Pages


Saturday, March 17, 2012

0

Kis-My-ft2 " SHE! HER! HER!" PV!!!

Okie dokie!
SHE!HER!HER! PV is out minna!^^
Look...
Okay this is what I think of the PV.
It's a mix of awesomeness, kakkoi-ness, funniness and strangeness~

Awesome because I love the intro, so scary looking and very unexpected plus their dance is so cool!
Oh no, Kisumai is not ditching their skates no siree~! which makes that special.
Not a lot of people can do that...Kisumai-style!^^

Kakkoi because...these boys look kissy-charming!
Kitayama's smiley face looking at the blooming flower to Tamamori's serious observing face...pretty~~

Funny because...it's something to do with breath smell that's all.
Yes,I know the single is for KISSMINT but it's just funny too see rainbow colours coming out of the Kisumai mouths~
Oh and the excited people ,happy that their breath doesn't stink anymore...yeah~

Strange...well I guess it's just funny~
I bet fans already made Gifs out of this^^

Overall, I love it and I love the part where they dance on the rainbow too^^
This PV is so much more than Everybody Go! and We Never Give Up!

Oh, and the song is pretty catchy...kiss me Kisumai~^^

Okay,minna!
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment