Pages


Saturday, December 28, 2013

6

Hey! Say! JUMP "Ride With Me" single download!!!^^

Hello minna-san~^^

So I shared with you previusly the DLs for 'Ride With Me' PV and PV making, now it's the single~^^
This single download is the compilation of the songs from each versions (wait,does that sound right? -____-")
Anyway, I did not include the instrumentals so I hope you can still enjoy them~^^
Enjoy!^^

Link 1

Link 2 :

Tracklist:
1. Ride With Me
2. Go To The Future
3. School Girl
4. GIFT
5. Hands up

My comment :
Well most of you already know how awesome 'Ride With Me' is! From the beautiful intro to the bad-ass rap parts and that catchy chorus with that catchy signature dance~
It is basically the song that we Tobikkos have been waiting for!
"Go To The Future" is an upbeat' song, when I first listen to it, immediately what comes into my mind is 'DASH'...
"School Girl" is a cute, happy and bouncy song that reminds me of 'Sam&Pinky' or 'Smile Song'
...I feel all bouncy and to be honest...the intro sounds like...an idol girl group song...-___-
But it's cute~^^
'GIFT' is a mellow song..I haven't listen to it fully since at that time I was not in the mood to listen to slow song (but I still like their 'Together Forever')
'Hands Up' is another pop song and also the song that I didn't listen fully to just because...I don't know why...
Man,I gotta be ready before I make any review like this...-_____-"
Well, that's all, all I got to say 'Ride With Me' is a strong single just because JUMP has a different kind of song here like they've never done before and a matched image with that too...
but then again Hey! Say! JUMP is still Hey! Say! JUMP...just the way we like it~^^

Thank You~^^

6 comments:

Mei said...

Thank You very much, this single is awesome and make me enjoy that.>-<

Yamatsujun said...

thank you so much for sharing. love youuu <3

Hikari said...

Ride With Me is suuupeeer cool! I listen to the song again and again but I never get bored with it >w<)9

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Hontouni Arigatou

Anonymous said...

はいありがとうございました......!!!!!

Post a Comment