Pages


Thursday, December 5, 2013

0

ただいま~

Hello! I'm back!!!~~~ヾ(^∇^)

Don't ask why I use this pic, Daidai looks cute that's all~ (HE HAS A FRICKIN CAR!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!AND HE RIDES IT WITH KEITO TO THE BEACH!!!)
Actually this post was meant to be posted like a week ago but...
...I didn't have the mood to post it so...
..here I am now.

So before this you noticed (or maybe not) the banner that I made on the top of my blog stating I was on hiatus (cuteee Tanimura-kun~~) due to a big exam!
Well it's over now.
NOW I'M FREEEEEEEE!!! (btw is that anime good? (' - '))

Now recently I only provided DISH//'s and PrizmaX's downloads
But trust me I still have A LOT to upload for you guys! (ノ´∀`*)ノ
Lots of delayed singles and probably albums too...plus videos of course~
So please wait delicately for them~~

Plus!
I am still waiting for your entry to my JUMPprojectHSJ's 'Come On A My House, Tobikko!' project~ (;______;)
I still haven't gotten any...so I'm going to extend the deadline okay!
You are welcome to ask me anything about it.

Oh,speaking of asking
You can always ask me on my ask.fm~(you can find it on the top of the sidebar)
Requests and other random questions are welcomed~^^
Oh and my other blog deardaiki.blogspot.com is now opened~ (nothing much is there though)
It's my personal bloggie peeps v(^___^)v~~ Do come by~

I just want to announce that I'm back that's all
and I am still shocked/overwhelmed/overjoyed that I'm on holiday till February next year~ (after my results are out)
So hopefully I can use this time to update my blog~^^

Thank you always!^^ ヾ(´・ω・`)

0 comments:

Post a Comment