Pages


Tuesday, March 5, 2013

0

Lost in Johnny's Jr.Land~~~(/ ゚Д゚)/ pt.3

Aloha minna!^^
It's time for another Johnny's Jr. time~~


Well,I did promise that I will do this post more just so I get to share my favourite Juniors with you~^^ (Iwahashi is my ultimate favourite by the way~~)

Anyway,this time I will share with you one of my favourite unit...
TRAVIS JAPAN!!!^^...the other 5 younger ones that is~^^


So that includes; Miyachika Kaito, Nakamura Kaito, Yoshizawa Shizuya, Kajiyama Asahi and Abe Aran^^


Now,let's start with my ichiban from this unit...

(*・∀・)Miyachika Kaito(・∀・*)

Okay this kinda bias because he is like Iwahashi's ichiban~~...so I only like him because he is close with Dimples...or the other way around (since Dimples only claim that they are~)
This rough-looking kid guy was born 22nd September 1997
He cut his hair recently (not that recent actually) and his haircut made him look so mature!!!
I think because it is short and adult like...so I like him more because of that hair^^
He's grown from the last time I saw him on JJL (which was like ages ago!!!)
So I would describe him as the handsome-type not the cute-type...I guess~
I call him Miya by the way~~^^

Now let's move on to...
(*・∀・)Kajiyama Asahi(・∀・*)

Uwa!!! He's an ikemen~~^^ 
Well he's not perfect and all... (not Yamada-perfect~~)
He is actually a 1998 guy...(November 9th btw )which is surprising because he looks kinda older...
I didn't believe it at first, I thought he was born in at least 1996 (Like Tanimura..he looks mature but also a 1998 guy~~)..
So I was kinda disappointed as I start to flail over him...hehheheh =_='
For me he's the kind of Junior who will look so tough but cute at the same time...get me?
I think I've only seen him once on JJL...playing basketball with his superior look!^^..yeah I remember that episode very well^^

Oh,may I call him Kajii?

Now it's this cute guy~~~

(*・∀・)Abe Aran(・∀・*)

Kyah~ Cuteness^^
I call him Ranran (picked it up from somewhere...so not originally my calling for him~~^^) 
He was born on 30th August 1997 (Eh? He's older than Kajii!!?0,0.......what's with 1997 guys looking all so kawaii and young????)
I like his smile the most...it's so contagious!!!!!! >,<
Plus...he was seen with Dimples quite a lot of time~~^^ (er...shouldn't Dimple be with Miya?=_=")..guess you can say he is one of my bias because of that~heheh



Oh,here's my other bias!! Because he has the same birthday as my ichiban~


(*・∀・)Nakamura Kaito(・∀・*)



I don't know why, but somehow he reminds me of the younger  Mukai Osamu....
...maybe because he has that sort of fluffy-soft-baby-face look~~~ or maybe it's just my eyes~(a lot of people tend to disagree with my opinion of look-alike actually) 


Anyway, Mr.Kaito was born on Penguin's (Daiki) birthday...well 6 years after to be precise; 15th April 1997.
But he adores Hika...(sorry Daidai~~~)
In Travis Japan,the younger ones, he is the only one I didn't know of and never seen on JJL
I detect a kind of mystery in him...hmm...

Now,finally someone who is just a week younger than me...heheheh^^

(*・∀・)Yoshizawa Shizuya(・∀・*)



His name is sure is a tongue twister!
A 1995 guy! yay!^^ born on 16th of August (...)
Hmmm...I need a name for him, what should it be?0,0
Anyway, so far I've seen him on JJL a few times and yes to be honest he blends in with the younger juniors very well (like Kishi and Ohkubo)...
He has white fair skin (but course not as fair as Kobayashi and Katsuragawa~)
He looks tough too^^ (like Kajii~~)
Well,it turns out to be all of them are my bias...
BUT!
I also like the older ones of Travis Japan,
by which I mean Shimekake (or Shime or Hime^^)...Noeru too!(or Noelle as I call him~)^^ he 
 reminds me of Yuma...
But for now,these are all the Juniors I managed to introduce!^^
So..

Thank You!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment