Pages


Wednesday, March 20, 2013

0

GENERATIONS 'Animal' single download!!^^

Hello minna!^^

I know I should've posted this like...oh I don't know...AGES AGO!!
So I'm very sorry...m-_-m

So now, I'm posting this because I forgot that I have it uploaded actually...hehheh~~=_='
...yeah being bias to my ultimate fandom I suppose~
Anyway,enjoy these sexy boys song...Ryuto's and Ryota's voices that is~~^^
But I call dibs on Reo!!!



Tracklist:
1. Animal
2. 今、風になって (Ima,Kaze ni natte)

My comment:
Actually they have improved so much from their debut single!^^
'Animal' is an upbeat song, but not the kind of song that you heard it from somewhere (like 'Brave It out')...
While 'Ima kaze ni natte' is an r&b song...quite typical for me~
I love the songs nevertheless and it is so GENERATIONS~~^^
Even the video is awesome especially Reo~~~hehehe
I love how Ryuto have this bad ass look but sexy at the same time which is an absolute contrast to Ryota's doe-eyed baby face...such adorable singing duo!
So, I can really see them as a promising group in the future...but of course! They're from EXILE tribe for crying out loud!
Prepare to be surprised by them!^^

Thank You!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment