Pages


Thursday, March 7, 2013

0

Kis-my-ft2 'My Resistance~Tashikanamono/ Unmei Girl' single download!!^^

アロハ〜〜^。^v

Well I know that this is absolutely a late post~~
Sorry~~~m(_ _)m~~~ごめんなさい~~~m(_ _)m

But I really wanted to put it up on my blog for you,so...
here it is!^^
Kisumai's 'My Resistance' and 'Unmei Girl' single download!!!^^

Enjoy!^^



Tracklist:
1. My Resistance~ Tashikanamono
2. Unmei Girl
3. Forever with U

My comment:
BEST SINGLE SO FAR BY KISUMAI!!^^
I love 'My Resistance'!^^~~~so beautiful,unlike any of their other single before~~
It reminds me of their song like 'S.O.Kiss' and 'Kiss For U'~~ (which Kisumai MUST make PVs for them! >,<)
And to be honest, Taipi's rap here doesn't irritate me like in some other songs~~ (no offense Taipi's fans~^^)...and Kitayama sounds soooo good~~~~~~~*^^*
As for 'Unmei Girl' it's the type of song that fits Kisumai so well!! Like that fun side of them~^^ (which is their real image^^~)
I can actually imagine that they are on stage singing the song~~~
'Forever With You' is also nice! heck! AMAZING!
I think Kisumai is trying new style this time,not the kind of dance-song they always have but instead a more fun and Kisumai-style~^^ (get me?0,0)
Enough said, if you haven't listen to them then please do...you know you wanna?^^

Thank you!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment