Pages


Thursday, January 10, 2013

8

Yamada Ryosuke 'Mystery Virgin' single download!!!^^

Tadaima!!!^^

Hello there I'm back for something for you to download
..it's...
YAMADA'S 'MYSTERY VIRGIN' SINGLE!!!!^^
 I finally got it, you have no idea how hard it was to be in school while this single is released and you're not there~~~=_="
Anyway, enjoy!^^

Oh yeah, this is the LE or RE version, just a compilation of all the songs in the tracklist!^^




Tracklist:
1. Mystery Virgin
2. Asia No Yoru
3. Moonlight
4. Ai no Katamari
5. Gin No Sekai ni Negai wo komete
6. Mystery Virgin (Intrumental)
7. Ai no Katamari (Instrumental)
8. Gin no Sekai ni Negai wo komete (Intrumental)

My comment:
kyah!!!~~ I AM SO SATISFIED WITH THIS SINGLE!!! >,<
First of all because I was so excited that two of my favourite sing by Yamada; 'Asia No Yoru' and 'Moonlight' are available in the tracklist!
So you know that it is going to be an awesome debut, right? ^^
Anyway, I love all the songs here and I already made 'Moonlight' my ringtone (as I've always wanted a clear and not a rip ver. of it~~)
'Mystery Virgin' is just awesome! I would dance to the chorus but of course by just throwing random moves or what looks like the real dance move heheheh~~^^
Yama's cover of 'Ai no Katamari' is beautiful and the intro to me sounds like 'Mystery Virgin' too heheh~~^^
Yama's 'Gin no Sekai ni Negai wo komete' is also beautiful~
WAY THE GO YAMADA!!!^^

Thank You!^^
These are the two songs that will totally melt your heart~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

arigatou gozaimasu...

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Unknown said...

Arigatouuu~~

Jessa Angelique Marie said...

thank you for sharing this! :D

Jessa Angelique Marie said...

thank you for sharing this! :D

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for sharing~~ ^__^

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing ^^

mhyre clyte said...

Ahm thanks......

Post a Comment