Pages


Saturday, March 29, 2014

3

超特急 (Choutokkyu) 'ikki!!!!!i!!' single download~~^^

Hello there peeps~^^

So as promised and requested, this is Choutokkyu's latest single 'ikki!!!!!i!!' download~^^
Sorry for the delay on this by the way~
Enjoy!^^



Tracklists :
1. ikki!!!!!i!!
2. COMP!!COMP!!COMP!!
3. Refrain
4. Rush Hour

My comment :
I love this single cos it is fun and so exciting~^^ but as for 'ikki!!!!!i!!' I love the PV more cos we get to see more of Yusuke doing wacky badass stuffs~^^
Anyway, my favourite songs in the single would have to 'ikki!!!!!i!!' being one of them and 'COMP!!COMP!!COMP!!' because I find them more catchy then the other two.
Whereas 'Rush Hour'...I don't know why but it kinda remind me of DISH// for some reason...
But 'Refrain' has a nice melody,not my favourite though,but nice anyway~^^

Oh by the way,here is the PV download for 'ikki!!!!!i!!' if you're interested~^^ I had this in the download page for awhile,just haven't post them yet~


I like the fact that Choutokkyu always show off their fun, exciting even hilarious side while being cool and awesome at the same time!
Is like no matter what they do even if it's very weird,funny or just plain wacky...you still want to swoon at how cool they look~~~^_^;
I guess that is what make Choutokkyu unique!
Do support them all the way, minna~^^

Thank you~^^

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much 💖

Arwa~ said...

arigatōgozaimashita .. and i I liked Japanese classical music on the page ^^

Unknown said...

very very thank you sooo much!!! i cant download it before but now i can, thanks to you .. and yusuke is super hottt in the pv!!!! awww!!!! cant help fallin for him.. now yellow is officially my favorite colour.. hihihh .. ^^, .

Post a Comment