Pages


Thursday, March 20, 2014

5

DISH// 'Freak Show' single download~~^^'

Halloa there peeps~^^

Well I'm starting this post with an apology for not posting a lot lately~ Really very sorry and I bet you got tired of me my apologizing like this...
Anyway, here is DISH//'s latest single 'Freak Show' requested by someone in the chatbox~^^ (Yes, I take requests from there too, dear~^^)...and oh yeah,sorry for the late post on this too.
Enjoy!



Tracklist:
1. FREAK SHOW
2.  マジで無理~SUPERムチャブラレターズ~ (Majide muri~ Super muchaburaretāzu)
3. 君がいないと (Kimi ga inai to)

My comment :
I gotta be honest with this single, it's not my favourite, but it isn't bad~ (Maybe cos I still love their 'I Can Hear' and 'Hareru YA!' better~~^^)
'Freak Show' is a catchy and upbeat song,like most of their a-side songs; cute, fun but still keep the rock element in it~ I love that about DISH//
While 'Majide Muri' is another fun song~ where it sounds kinda random and scatter and you wonder how did it become a song anyway?...but the chorus is catchy nonetheless~^^ (plus, it kinda remind me of a Johnny song at some part o_o)
'Kimi ga inai to' is a relaxing song, and yay! The boys sounds so adorable with their heartwarming voices here~ A complete relief from the two rock songs I'd say~^^
Overall...it's an okay single.

Thank you!^^

5 comments:

aiyie2freak said...

OMG!! THANK YOU 1000000000000x

Anonymous said...

Do you have PrizmaX's take me single? :3

TAKUMI ORE said...

I can not downloadㅠㅠ

Unknown said...

THANKYOU SO MUCH!! /LOVE LOVE/

Unknown said...

cant download cause not found....

Post a Comment