Pages


Saturday, March 29, 2014

0

PrizmaX 'Take Me' single download~^^

Hello again peeps~^^

Okay this PrizmaX's third single entitled 'Take Me' download, as promised and requested~^^
I love this single and I hope you too!
Enjoy!!^^


Tracklist :
1. Take Me
2. Never
3. Find The Way~卒業~

My Comment :
This is literally my favourite single by PrizmaX!
I love 'Take Me', I love the song and the PV I love their voice and the expressions they gave and heck! I love the jackets and everything here!!! ><
'Take Me' is not like their other two a-side songs before where they sounded well...let just say One-direction-ish, but this time it sounded more mature.(I can't find the words to describe!><)
'Never' is also my favourite in the single,not only it was composed by Win (yeah, my bias~^^) but I find Daiki's rap awesome here!
'Find The Way~卒業~' is for me an okay song but still enjoy it cos they don't have many English lines here like most of their songs do~^^

And here is the download to PrizmaX's 'Take Me' PV~^^ where they look like heart-broken and desperate lads..and someone put an apple on Win's head and he said 'what?' to Tim who walked away annoyed o_o...
oh and thank goodness the PV has improved from the last one~ but the dancing is still cool~^^


I am actually impress with where PrizmaX is going with this single, I really thought 'Take Me' was going to be yet another song like 'GO!' and 'Ready' with some tweaks and such~
but nope! They prove me wrong for sure!^^
Also the fact that these boys wrote and composed their own songs,they should be recognized more!!!
oh and also please have more songs on the disc PrizmaX~~^^

Thank you!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment