Pages


Saturday, April 7, 2012

17

Kis-My-ft2 'Kis-My-1st' album download!

Okay minna! I finally got it!^^
This is Kisumai's first album download!!!^^

Anyway enjoy minna!^^
 


Kis-My-1st - Download
1. 1st Overture
2. Girl is mina
3. SHE!HER!HER!
4. タビダチノウタ
5. Love meee( Fujigaya Taisuke )
6. 『蛹』( Kitayama Hiromitsu
7. Catch & Go! ! (Yokoo Wataru, Miyata Toshiya,Nikaido Takashi,Senga Kento
8. Everybody Go!
9. TAKE OVER
10.Kickin' it (Kitayama Hiromitsu,Fujigaya Taisuke, Tamamori Yuta
11.Sing for you (Tamamri Yuta,Miyata Tshiya,Senga Kento
12.We Never Give Up!
13.Good Night

Kis-My-zero - Download
1. Endless Road
2. 祈り
3. Kis-My-Me-Mine
4. Good-bye, Thank You
5. FIREBEAT
6. Smile
7. 永遠のチケット
8. 3D Girl

Kis-My-ft2 RE - Download
1. Dancing Star
2. Tell Me Why

My Comment!
Well at first the songs that I was waiting for were 3D Girl and Smile but...
MAN THAT'S ONE HELL OF AN ALBUM!!!!^^
I suggest you listen to 'Take Over' and ' kickin' it' first then...
move on to Fujigaya's solo~~
The others are kakkoi too!
For a moment well most of the time...they kinda remind me of KAT-TUN
I mean as if they're going to be the next KAT-TUN or something~
...however Kis-My-ft2 has their own beat too~

Well ENJOY!!!^^

17 comments:

bonnie(^O^) said...

THANKS for providing the DL links!~~

Asian Sensation said...

OMG THANKS!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking the dl <3
Can't wait >_<"

Haruhi said...

Thank you for uploading!!!
\(^o^)/~|banzai|~\(^o^)/

Anonymous said...

OMG thank you.. I've been looking for this.. ^^

Anonymous said...

OMG YOU'RE THE BEST! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE DL LINKS! ♥

Anonymous said...

ありがとう!!!!!^_______________^

Unknown said...

thaaaaaaaaaank you :D
すげえええ嬉しい!!

Anonymous said...

OMFG ! Arigatou gozaimasu !! <3

Unknown said...

thank you. i havent brought my own copy, and this dl link really helps. (*-*) i agree with you, i actually like them cause they remind me of kat-tun :D but i realy love them for being them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot !

Flyingboys said...

thank you for sharing ~!!!

Kazekunai said...

Thank you for uploading/sharing^_^
1st album of Kisumai! xD

Terra-Essence said...

Thank you!!! I've always seen kis-my-ft2 at KAT-TUN concerts and now I wanna try listening to them :D

LeeAne said...

Thank YOU!!! i don't need much time to looking for their album :D

Jan said...

HI~! was wondering if you had remove the links cause I was not able to download as it went to another webpage.

CandySunny said...

How to download? Please give me answer

Post a Comment