Pages


Sunday, April 29, 2012

0

Looking forward^^

Konnichiwa!
Hisashiburi ne~~

Well,I have nothing much to report on though just that I checked the Shokura's May schedule a while ago. (here)
Daiki,Yuto and Takaki are going to be the MC.
They'll perform Arigato, OVER and SUPER DELICATE
...but what I'm really looking forward to is...
...'Ho! Summer' perform by Daiki and Shori...(2 in 1 cuties^^)
but really, I look forward to these 2 episodes~
Nakayama Yuma is going to make an appearence too...hisahiburi ne...
I kinda miss him actually so...YAY!!^^

Oh yeah!!
I suddenly have this huge crush on Jesse ^^...
..that cheeky smile is haunting me now and then...
My wallpaper is Bakaleya cast (of course just the JE Boys)...so I spent most of the time staring at him.. ^^
(by the way May Shokura will have performances my Bakaleya boys^^ yay!)
But Daiki is still my ichiban! My Bias! My BEST! My PENGUIN! I MY ME MINE!^^

...Hey!Say!JUMP topic eh?
Um...I've posted about their upcoming album..
I've ordered the album too^^ can't wait to have it in my hands!^^
...um...I have none to report on them.

Minna..I actually have something to share..
..it's Bakaleya's gifs^^
(I've been too obsessed with Bakaleya lately^^)
but unfortunately they are too big! So I'm going to resize them first~

Wait delicately minna!^^
Thank you~

0 comments:

Post a Comment