Pages


Thursday, April 26, 2012

0

Hey!Say!JUMP 2nd ALBUM!!!!

I AM SO JUMP-ING!!!!!!! >,<
*Jumps around the room then spotted all of the Hey!Say!JUMP members,grab their hands and so they  jump along as well*
What a happy day~~~

So minna,I just stumbled upon this AWESOME,DELICATE,POWERFUL,DREAMY etc. news today~

Well I knew that Hey!Say!JUMP will be releasing something so awesome this June (and again don't ask me how...it's a fangirl thing~)
sigh...Ryu~
To be precised the album will be released on 6th June

here is the Tracklist~~

<Limited Edition>

01. Arigato ~Sekai no Doko ni Ite mo~
02. OVER
03. Magic Power
04. SUPER DELICATE
05. Perfect Life (New Song)
06. Hurry up! (New Song)
07. Tsunagu Te to Te (New Song)
08. Sam & Pinky (New Song)
09. Boku wa Vampire (New Song)
10. Hero (New Song)
11. Together forever (New Song)
12. Uta Utau (First CD Version / Hey! Say! 7)
13. Spicy (First CD Version / Hey! Say! BEST)
14. Endless Dream (First CD Version)

DVD:
01. Recording & Jacket Shooting


<Regular Edition>

01. Arigato ~Sekai no Doko ni Ite mo~
02. OVER
03. Magic Power
04. SUPER DELICATE
05. Perfect Life (New Song)
06. Hurry up! (New Song)
07. Tsunagu Te to Te (New Song)
08. Sam & Pinky (New Song)
09. Boku wa Vampire (New Song)
10. Hero (New Song)
11. Together forever (New Song)
12. Hana Egao (New Song /Hey! Say! 7)
13. Snap (New Song / Hey! Say! BEST)
14. Single Medley ~orchestra version~ (Tentative Title)
15. Message from Members of Hey! Say! JUMP


LE ver. will come with DVD and 40-page photo booklet

My comment:
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WILLING TO GIVE ME AN EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT????
Obviously I need this,I repeat, I NEED THIS!!
I'm so interested in listening to their new song and that 'Boku Wa Vampire' sounds interesting...for awhile there...
...I thought it would sound like Kame's 'Lost My way'~~
As probably most have already known,'Snap' is a song written by dear Onii-chan Kota Yabu~ so yes,I really look forward to that one.
'Sam & Pinky' seems like an amusing song,like a very jolly song...*sigh* fit so well with Chii^^
'Perfect life'...my prediction...sounds like 'Snow Song'?? ^^
'Hero'!!! I wanna listen to that!!>,<

Okay minna,these are my predictions so...hopefully they're all true~ (as if!)^^

I can't give any further info though...but if I can I'll post it soon as possible^^
THANK YOU!!^^

Minna to download album, go here!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment