Pages


Tuesday, July 22, 2014

2

Choutokkyuu 'Believe x Believe' single download~~^^

Hello hello apple lovelies~~~

Okay,someone mentioned to me on twitter asking where to get Choutokkyu's 'Believe x Believe' single and then I realize that I have it and forgot to upload it!!! >_<
I literally forgot to upload this! so sorry about that guys~ ;___;

Anyway,here it is,so enjoy~^^



Tracklist :
1. Believe x Believe
2. Pretty Girl
3. We Can Do it!

My comment :
Ohkay~ Cos it was a long time since I listen to this single (cos I forgot that I have it...whoops!) so I can't give a very good comment~^^;;
All I can say 'Pretty Girl' is my favourite among the tracks,it sounds sweet and upbeat somehow to me~^^
'Believe x Believe' in my opinion sounds kinda like 'ikki!' so I'm not really head over heels over this one~
'We Can Do it!' is also not bad,it's just Okay for me~^^;;
But anyway,it's an okay single altogether~

Thank you~^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have we can do it lyrics??

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link. I like Chou Tokkyuu's songs, so i will hear this :-)

Post a Comment