Pages


Saturday, July 19, 2014

0

~ THANK YOU ~ ありがとう ~ Xièxiè ~ Terima Kasih ~

Hello there my dears~^^

So last night I received another comment saying thank you to me for providing DLs here and that person also said that I saved her/his life~ ^^
This is amusing but I'm also very happy to hear that!
And also those other comments that I received! I love love love reading them! They always make me smile!^^
Actually I would like to THANK YOU for all the support that you gave that able me to come and blog this far!^^

Although my blog isn't much and nowadays very very very slow in updating, I am happy to hear that people still comes here,leaving comments and thanking~
That what makes me feel that I can still do this! I can still blog cause I don't want to disappointment any of you guys!

So since my blog for some reason unable to reply to your comments,I want to take this opportunity to thank you for everything all this time!^^
Making a blog has always been one of my dreams since I started in this fandom and I would never have thought I will blog this far! Seriously! at first all I think about was that at some point I will stop and abandon it (like many of my other sites~)

But I guess those comments are what kept me going~^^
So THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!^^
Ah I wish I could say this in person!
But THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!^^

Enjoy some random gifs~^^;;





0 comments:

Post a Comment