Pages


Saturday, July 19, 2014

1

Hey! Say! JUMP 'Ride Wth Me' & 'Weekender' performance on The Music Day 120714

Hello hello bunnies!

As promised I'm back with JUMP's performances download and this time from the previous Music Day LIVE show~
I don't have much to say about the live cos I missed it and after knowing that I simply sulked in the corner and play games...
But anyway, JUMP performed 'Ride With Me' and their new song meant for Kindaichi drama called 'Weekender' (sigh~~~~~~~~ why don't you just rob me JUMP huh?? huh???)
Still, I love how 'Weekender' sounds, I really do not only cause of Daiki's rap (DAIKI YOU'RE SO COOL!!) but also cos it's very summer-ish,if they do release this as a single (along with 'Ashita no yell' and I'm pretty sure you know that they WILL release this a a double A side single...) I really do look forward to the PV~^^ (I imagine the PV version of their curry cm! XD)
Well, enjoy!^^



Ahhhh these boys are perfect~~~
( >^///^)> Hey! Say! JUMP <(^///^< )

Thank you~^^

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hello, can you teach me how to download? thank you in advance

Post a Comment