Pages


Saturday, July 19, 2014

0

PrizmaX new single 'REBORN and ''Take Me' Lyrics~^^

Hello there lovies~~^^

While waiting for JUMP's vids and album being uploaded, I thought maybe I could romanized PrizmaX's 'Take Me' song~
I know it's a very loooong time since the single was released, but since I did the romaji for the previous single, I thought I should do for this single too~

Oh by the way before I forgot, PrizmaX is going to release their 4th single entitled 'REBORN' on 10th September!
It will be released in three editions as listed below~


Red edition
Tracklist :
1. REBORN
2. Three Things

Yellow edition
Tracklist :
1. REBORN
2. 抱きしめて行く (Dakishimete iku)

Black edition
Tracklist :
1. REBORN
2. Sing it!

Okay, I really look forward to this next single cos the covers look AWESOME!! (though I can't stop staring at Win's arms.. o_o)

Now, here's the lyrics to 'Take Me'
(to download single go here)


PrizmaX - Take Me
Lyrics : Tim, Daiki & Win
Music,arrangement & sound producer : susumu-k

Girl I don't know where to start with your story
Too many things you keep away from me
It's not okay to tell a lie, it kills me
and in my head it's hurtin' you instead

You're gonna feel it all
You're gonna feel it all right



Now baby, Take Me, Take me What you want?
komo mama jya mou hen ni naru
Please me, Please me cause I love kimi ga hoshikute

Now baby,Take me, Take me What you want?
kimi no naka ni iru akuma
Please me, please me cause I love boku wo mushibamu

kidzukeba acchi no omowaku douri
ima jya ore kara motomeru youni
You told me mou nouri kimi ga senkyo shiteru hontou ni
dare ka to hikurabe aadakouda ii kondo wa amaeru moudo ka
shiritarinai kimi no koto tsuyoki no taido mo keisan na no?

I've had enough of your lies, but don't worry
You took my heart Throw it on the floor again
You're on your own Baby, stop dreaming
and let it go This ain't your tv show

But now I realize
But now I realize all

Now baby Take me, Take me What you want?
wake ha mou iranai
Please me, Please me cause I love kore ga saigo sa

Now baby, Take me, Take me What you want?
Kimi no naka ni iru tenshi
Please me , Please me cause I love boku wa damarasu

Madowasa re kizutsute mo atama no wa kimi dake

Take me,Take me What you want?
Please me,Please me cause I love
I'm not running away

Now baby Take me, Take me what you want?
kono mama jya mou hen ninaru
Please me, please me cause I love kimi ga hoshikute

Now baby Take me, Take me What you want?
Kimi no naka ni iru akuma
Please me, please me cause I love boku wo mushibamu

Take me,Take me what you want?
Please me, Please me cause I love

Take me, Take me what you want?
Please me,please me cause I love
can't get you out of my head

*****

PrizmaX - Never
Lyrics : Tim, Daiki,Win & Yuuki
Music : Win
Arrangement : Yuki Yammauchi

Lady
kimi no sono hitomi wa
my heart
ikugurshiku naru hodo
So cool
mitorete shimau no sa
ima sugu ni dakishimetai

When you're alone, and have nowhere to go
Then I'll be your homw,
come back whenever you want to
Don't get me wrong,there's nothing I won't do
and if there was just one wish I had, I'd give it to you

kimi igai nani mienakute
Yasashisa de afureru sono kokoro
itsuma demo boku ga mamori nuku yo
Baby I love you
I'll never let u go

Lady
Tsuyogari na taidomo
I know
hitorijime shitakute
so deep
kimi no nanimo kamo ga
Hoshikute
every day I'm so crazy

How could I breathe when you are not around me
Oh,I love you more than you'll ever know
What do you think of me

ima kimi to aruiteru kono michi ga
hareru hi mo ame no hi mo aru keredo
motto itsuka futari de hanashita yume
kanaeyou
I'll never let you go

mada kimi no risou ni narezu shitto
matataku mani sugiru toki ga munashii
soriya Nobody Knows kono Saki no hibi de no
Yami to fuan kakaete mo te to te wo
Hanasanai iya hanasenai
korekara ni hibi ni mo kimi Kakasenai
Yakusoku wo kawasou 「zutto issho」
futari de fumidasou aratana ippo

aienai hi wa itsumo kowakute
hitori jya nani mo dekinaku naru
kimi ga tooku e hanaretemo
aishitsudzuketeku yo zutto oh

ima kimi to aruiteru kono michi ga
hareru hi mo ame no hi mo aru keredo
motto itsuka futari de hanashita yume
kanaeyou
I'll never let you go

kimi igai nani mienakute
Yasashisa de afureru sono kokoro
itsuma demo boku ga mamori nuku yo
Baby I love you
I'll never let u go

****

Okay so that's the romaji lyrics~ I gotta say I had a tiring time doing this...but with a help from some sources I was able to get it done~
Sorry for the late post on this by the way...

Thank you~^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment