Pages


Saturday, January 12, 2013

6

Yamada Ryosuke 'Mystery Virgin' PV + 'Moonlight' PV download!!!^^

ただいま!^。^
皆!これは山ちゃんの「ミステリーヴァージン」+「MOONLIGHT」PVのDL!

Yay! Finally I get to upload these PVs after failing so many times!! (I even stayed up till 3!! >,<)
So hopefully you'll enjoy minna!^^
Sorry for this late post by the way~


Yamada Ryosuke ' Mystery Virgin' PV


 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamada Ryosuke 'Moonlight' PV



My comment:
すごい!!!山ちゃんかこいい!~~
I love both PVs! 
So firstly 'Mystery Virgin'! I watched the short ver. before and OHMYGOD! I totally fell for Yamada and now the full PV! There is this part almost at the and where he looks directly at the camera seductively~~(at least to me)...and like...I just can't...~~~
I love the concept of  'Mystery Virgin' as Yama said that it is a song where a guy goes to maturity, so I'm guessing the lost Yamada in the PV is the young Yamada and the serious and cool looking Yamada is the mature Yamada??? ^^ huh? huh? 
But Yamada..he got lost~
I love the part where he stands in front of the screens...just look so cool!

Now for 'Moonlight' review!
Kyah!! Vampire Yamada!!!!^^ and plus the full moon?..hehe familiar concept?^^~~ (this should be the concept for 'Boku wa Vampire' PV if JUMP ever making one~)
Anyway, 'Moonlight' PV is just sexy, Yamada looks like a heart broken lad and the part where he dance in front of the moon is just so sexy! So 'Moonlight' main props are the cane and moon!!^^
PLUS! He looks tall here~~~hmmm~~~
Actually I was hoping for more dancing but I think since 'Mystery Virgin' already has enough dancing, the next PV should be less and focus more on Yamada ikemen-ness~~ (that's a new word minna~) 
These PV absolutely won't disappoint you! In fact you'll be head over heels in love for Yamada...all over again!

So enjoy!^^ Thank you!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arigatou gozaimasu for uploaded it! ^^

-Risanna

♥ Aika ♥ said...

You're welcome!!(^。^)y-~

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!!!!
I've been waiting for it!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for this~!

Unknown said...

Arigatou for uploading the 2 PVs :D Love these very much.

Agnel said...

How can i get MV of Mystery Virgin and MoonLight im badly searching to download it

Post a Comment