Pages


Sunday, January 6, 2013

26

Hey!Say!JUMP 'Super Delicate' performance on Kayo Kyoku (25/12/12) download!!!^^)

Tadaima!^^
Oh minna san gomenasi for the late post on this~~ >,<
I'm really very sorry! ほんとにごめんなさい m(_ _)m

First of all I would like to say
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!^^  
あけましておめでとうございます!!! ( ^ 。^)v 
May this year will be a happy and prosperous year for all of us!!!^^
(hope I'm not too late on the greet~~^^)  

Maa~ Let's move on~
So here is Hey!Say!JUMP's 'SUPER DELICATE' performance on Kayo Kyoku on the 25th December last year..(=_=")~~

Enjoy!^^
By the way as for the Johnny's Medley performance I haven't uploaded them up yet...will soon so wait delicately~~^^

My comment:
It's a pretty and fluffy performance if you ask me...I love the stage~~^^
Of course there's a YamaJima moment there as usual~~ I love those two!(´・ω・`)
Anyway, it's a great performance where the boys look so mature...
actually to be honest, I feel bad that the boys had to spend Christmas not with their family...of course JUMP is their family and all but I just feel sad...even on New Year (oh! Johnny's Countdown! remind me to upload and provide the DL for ya hehe~~^^)
So ENJOY!

Thank You~