Pages


Tuesday, January 22, 2013

3

Hey!Say!JUMP 'Where My Heart Belongs'+'Hyakkaryoran' performance SC download!!!!

ただいま!!!~~^^v
これはHey!Say!JUMP「Where My Heart Belongs」と「百花繚乱」のダウンロード!^ ^
お楽しみ!

Well isn't that one heck of a title!!!?~~~
Anyway, since the latest Shokura performance suriru/thrilled me...
...I'm providing you the DLs to Hey!Say!JUMP 'Where My Heart Belongs' と '百花繚'(Hyakkaryoran)' performances~~^^

Enjoy!^^










 My Comment:
うわ!すごい!!!
'Where My Heart Belongs' is an english song where Yamada sings as main and Chii as dancer, dancing to contemporary too~~^^ kawaii~~
Anyway, it's a sweet song plus Yama's igirisu is not bad either (though I was hoping for Keito to have a solo in it too~~)
Plus, Chii's dancing though he looked serious he still looks cute! Can't stop laughing at this kid flying and soaring on stage!!!
Ah sou! I spot Shimekake!!!!^^(find Shimekake on Shokura,CHECK!)

I love '百花繚乱' or 'Hyakkaryoran'~~
The performance,to me, is spicy.I don' know why 0,0...
But I love the song cause...
YOU SHOULD SEE DAIKI!!!!^^ KAWAII WHEN HE DID THE DANCE!!!!~~^^

Ah~~
This is the type of Shokura I like...
All Hey!Say!JUMP present, new songs, ENGLISH songs...and having some of the members speaking English...and yeah, understanding them!^^
Kawaiiness too~~

Thank You!^^


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you
Love it

≧ Norisha ≦ said...

i've downloaded 'where my heart belong' but when i try to extract it, the file broken

Unknown said...

Thank you for this incredible post >.< i have a question ... "Hyakkaryoran" the song is of some special album?

Post a Comment