Pages


Sunday, January 27, 2013

0

Hey!Say!JUMP & Sexy zone cosplayers~~

ただいま!^^

Okay, since recently I've been obsessing over cosplays so I want to dedicate a post about cosplays!!
No...I'm not going to go Otaku attack at you (I'm not really an Otaku...^^)
But I'm just into those cute cosplays and anime~~^^
BUT!
This post is about special cosplayers~~
IDOL COSPLAYER!!!^^


So I find a website all about cosplay (actually I found the website from a blog~^^)...then I searched on Hey!Say!JUMP so here take a look~

Yuto & Yamada , OVER

Yamada Ryosuke, Boku wa Vampire~~

Arioka Daiki

 Inoo Kei, Arigato~Sekai No Doko Ni Itemo

Morimoto Ryutaro, Ai-ing Aishiteru

Takaki Yuya

Sexy zone cosplayers

 Nakaken & Fumatan cosplayers

Sugoi!^^
Actually I never knew that you can cosplay as idols~
My  favourite is Daiki's cosplayer~~ so kawaii looks like him too^^
And Kei's cosplayer looks so radiant...like Kei too!
Of course Sexy zone's Shori looks a bit like Shori~ and I'm just loving Nakaken's and Fumatan's cosplayer!
I tried to look for Kisumai but there is just too many!
so why not go and check them out yourself if you want to~^^

GO HERE! for more cosplays!^^


Thank you!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment