Pages


Tuesday, November 5, 2013

1

DISH// "Hareru YA!" single download!!!^^

Yo minna!\(^ o ^)/

Yes, I'm back for another single for you to download..
and yes, it's DISH//'s"Hareru YA!" single~
So enjoy~


Tracklist:
1. Hareru YA!
2. Koisure SPY
3. Date@Shopping Mall

My comment:
I love this single very much!
It's a mix of their awesome-ness, coolness and playfulness!
'Hareru YA!' is a rockin' song which I fell for from the moment the music start! I love everything about it!
Plus the PV is so cool! having them dressed up in different eras...that was so fun.
'Koisure SPY' I would say I enjoy the less among the 3, but I love it because there's DISH// written all over it! Their bubbly personality is all over that song!
'Date@Shipping Mall' is a cute (Masaki-cute) song...and funny too.
I laughed every time they say 'shopping mall'...I do not know why.
Anyway, it's a single that introduces you to more of what DISH// is all about.
A single that tells you what to expect from DISH//
Truly, I think they are one of a kind (Yes sir! One of a kind~)

Well I bought the CD,the limited edition B one (with a poster that I can kiss!!! kyah~~~)
and I am so happy that I got it!
Since most of the time, I debate with myself whether is it worth it or not...but at that time I just felt like I must have it,plus the jacket is so CUTE!
It comes with a DVD on their trip to promote their 'I Can Hear' single.
After listening to and watching them, I adore them more now...
I saw they other side of DISH// and...they are so adorable
...plus Ryuji looks better with his hair down.


 So enjoy minna~^^
Oh before that, I want to ask...
I haven't found a fanclub for DISH// yet...I mean like an unofficial fanbase
I'd love to make one if you willing to help me^^
...um well..let just leave that for a while.

Thank you^^

1 comments:

Kudo said...

thankyou so much!!

Post a Comment