Pages


Tuesday, November 5, 2013

0

DISH// 'I Can Hear' single download!!!^^

Minna hellooooooo~^^

I know it's been awhile since I updated my blog,but hey the banner above says it all (the one with Tanimura's sleeping face~^^)
Yes,I'm on hiatus for the time being due to exam...
...and hopefully I'll be back fully in December (since my exam ends at the end of this month~)

Anyway,here is a single that I meant to share for a very looooonnng time,but never get to do so.
It's my goofy little brothers' (which is truly a boyband) 'I Can Hear' single~^^
Enjoy!^^







Tracklist:
1. I Can Hear
2. Kokutsu Chaettsu no
3. TENKOUSEI


My comment:
Umm...the two songs,I forgot how they sound like now~-_____-"
But 'I Can Hear' is a great and catchy song,honestly every time I listen to it I get all pumped up and wish I could be alongside them rockin' along!
DISH// proves to be a very very promising band,with their very own touch.
I like their goofiness, cuteness and coolness
As if they came from a box of toys (I mean,y'know...colourful and stuffs...urg,can't find another simile)
Anyway,enjoy it as much as I do^^

Thank you!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment