Pages


Monday, March 3, 2014

0

Those other boy bands! pt.8 : BEE SHUFFLE

 Konnichiwa minna-san~^^

Yay! Here is another post on 'Those other boybands!', heeheehee it has become quite a regular topic nee~^^
For those who doesn't know about this post,let me briefly explain it to you. This where I get to introduce other boy bands which have just debuted, or not highly recognized by international fans. Initially it was just a random post,until I found many boy bands that haven't heard of and so decided to share them with you~^^
And please bear in mind, they are not Johnny's groups~

This time let me introduce you to..

BEE SHUFFLE!!!! 


This boy group comprises of 5 boys of Japanese and Korean (2 Japanese and 3 Korean) who was selected in an audition held for Japan and Korea.
And it was recently updated by one of the members that another Japanese member will be added soon!^^ Yay! Now it's even.

Before I could introduce them further, let's get to the boys first nee?^^
Iinee~~^^
And all of them are adorably charming too!!^^
If you go to their profile on their website the boys actually mention their special skills and I find it very cute and interesting~
Plus the Korean knows have to speak Japanese while the Japanese knows how to speak Korean too~^^ (Hope that this ability will be an advantage for them to go further beyond Japan~^^)
Oh and they also have their own twitter, be sure to follow them!!^^

So Bee Shuffle just recently debuted at the beginning of February this year with the single "Welcome To The Shuffle"
BUT!
There's something that you need to know, before they could debut, Bee Shuffle needed to reach a certain goal before they could officially announced their debut!
And yes,the charming five boys did it! Oh in tears they were when it was announced!!!^^
You can watch their journey to fame on their Youtube Channel

But first,let's watch their "Welcome To The Shuffle" PV~^^

 

And here is BEE SHUFFLE performing 'Baby I Love you'


I don't know why and how, when I first know them, I was instantly charmed by them.
Their song "Welcome to the Shuffle" is a cute upbeat song but not strong enough to stand out among the other highly-known and experienced boy bands out there, the same goes to their other songs.
So I need to keep on the lookout for them to know what kind of music and image are they bringing to the table~
But guess it's the concept of having Japan and Korean merged into one group give me high hopes for them to succeed further in the entertainment industry~
Plus these boys are just adorable when I read their tweets!!!><
So I wish Bee Shuffle all the best!!!^^ I will be rooting for you~~^^

Keep on the lookout for BEE SHUFFLE minna~^^
Thank you!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment