Pages


Saturday, March 9, 2013

0

Hey!Say!JUMP Shokura February performances downloads~~!!^^

こんにちは~~!o(^.^)/

Well I know these DLs are a bit late (okay,a whole lot late~)...
...but I got them just for you!^^

I wanted to do a post for each performance but that would take a long time...
..and...
ヽ(〃'▽'〃)ノTHIS IS MY 200th post!ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ
I would like to say thank you so much for your support, I wouldn't be able to blog this far if it wasn't for you guys~~^^ (honestly I've always doubt myself I will even go this far~~)

あ( ̄○ ̄)り( ̄◇ ̄)が( ̄△ ̄)と( ̄0 ̄)う

I planned to make this a special post but...yeah..I got nothing so special right now~~
However, I'm having my holiday right now (2-weeks long~=_="), so I will try to meet some of your DLs requests and so on!^^
Wish me luck in that!^^

So once again..
゚・:,。★\(^-^ )♪ありがと♪( ^-^)/★,。・:・゚ 

Now here are the downloads, enjoy!^^



Hey!Say!JUMP - Ai-ing Aishiteru 130206



Johnny's Jr w/ Hey!Say!JUMP - Hitomi no Screen 130213



Hey!Say!JUMP - Romeo & Juliet 130213



Oh yeah..I forgot one performance by JUMP in Shokura January~~

Hey!Say!JUMP - Arigatou~Sekai no doko ni itemo 130109



Well, I think the 'Ai-ing Aishiteru' with Johnny's Jr is cute...Daiki,Yuto and Kota held hands with Jrs.~~~~~ >,<!!!!!!
Also, Johnny's Jr ver. of 'Hitomi no Screen' is kakkoi!!...maybe because there's a lot of Genki/Dimples time~~heheheh*^^*

Anyway, enjoy!^^

Thank You for your support!!!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment