Pages


Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3

Those other boy bands! pt.5 : DISH//

Hello minna!^^

Today's boyband is...DISH//
Yes, another boy band post~~ what can I say? I love idol-hunting~^^
Anyway...
This is actually a coincidence!^^ (oh not to mention the random band names of them~~~=_=")

When I stumbled upon 'BULLET TRAIN' boyband previously I also came across DISH//~~^^
Since both are from Stardust!
And...
Today I found out that DISH// is making their major debut this June!...and I thought they've already debuted~~ (Tokyohive)
Well they did debut before this but...not as big I guess? (like my friend said 'Minor debut')


DISH// is a 4-member boyband who plays instruments and sing!...I mean all of them sing!!^^
They are really young,ranging from the age of 1995-1998!

Here are the members~

Dibs on Masaki and Takumi!!!!^^
Maa~~ Masaki is cute ne~~*^^* so is Takumi~~~
Ryuji look so happii~~~ wanna pinch him!^^
and To-i looks like a funny guy^^
Yes, I'm officially calling them my lil brothers from another agency~^^

So far I've only listened and watched one of their PV; 'Peter Pan Syndrome', which is a fun video and catchy song too!^^
So here~^^

















My comment:
DISH// seems like a very promising band, they have this fun and kawaii image of them that just screams...FUN!!
So I'm guessing that their songs and PVs will also be fun like them!^^
Let's wait for their major debut then minna!^^


Thank You!^^

3 comments:

Aimatori said...

hey you must see "I Can Hear" PV too XDD firstly saw that PV will be lol at the time when you check it -w- lol XD they're funny XDD

Unknown said...

I don't really know this band well but I must say, after hearing peter pan syndrome and flame (Naruto shippuden ending 29), I started falling in love with your music! I love you guys!! good job!

DishBandJapan said...

I really like this band..

Post a Comment