Pages


Thursday, March 21, 2013

2

CielBleu (Yamashita Shoon & Reon) "Forever" single download!!^^

Hello,
I'm back!^^
Wow, I am on a roll! I've posted 3 posts today!!~~


So of course dear JE fans know who are the Yamashita Brothers, right?^^
They are Yamashita Shoon and Yamashita Reon who were once part of the Johnny family until they quit somewhere in 2009(Reon) and 2010(Shoon)~~

Well, also a little birdie told me I heard about a couple of years ago that the brothers signed to Sky Corporation in July 2011~~^^
They teamed up with Mizuno Shintaro and formed CielBleu!^^

This is their first single released back on 24th February 2012~
I stumbled upon it and thought maybe I should share it here^^
So enjoy!^^



Tracklist:
1. Forever
2. E! Motion
3. 2U

My comment:
'Forever' is the best song for me among the tracks,the kind of song that you would easily be hooked to, very catchy too! I can just picture them dancing to it^^
'E!Motion' is a rock song, my least favorite...not that I don't like rock song, just not this type I guess~
'2U' is really nice!!^^ a very relaxing song ...lovely too^^
Well what I noticed is that...it sounds so JE, get what I mean?^^
Their voice I meant, I still consider them as JE boys (Shoon and Reon~)

Well,
Enjoy!^^

2 comments:

MaiMai said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Omg! I was just thinking about Shoon, and wanted to see if I could hear any of the songs by Ciel Bleu and you so generously shared this!!

I am eternally grateful!!! Thanks!!!

Post a Comment