Pages


Saturday, March 23, 2013

1

D☆DATE's new single "GLORY DAYS" this June!^^

Hi hi minna-san o genki?^^

I almost don't recognize Koji! >,<

Finally!^^
Dear D☆DATE is finally releasing a single!!!
but not only that their singles will be composed and written by fellow FLOW member!^^
Honestly I don't know much about FLOW...but nonetheless I am very excited about this!^^~

 The single is entitled "GLORY DAYS" to be released on the 12th of June

For “GLORY DAYS”, FLOW’s vocalist KOHSHI is in charge of the lyrics, while the guitarist TAKE is in charge of the composition. KOHSHI explained, “I expressed the earnest attitudes and passions of the members who are about to make a fresh start.TAKE  also said, “The members requested for the song that can liven up at their live, and I believe I was able to meet their expectation. When the five members’ singing voices were added, it became more powerful which was full of the uplifting feelings.
Regarding the upcoming single, member Seto Koji said, “We will try our best to grab the No.1 on Oricon, and to make our ‘glory days’ to come to us!Yanagishita also said happily, “I’m happy that it feels like we are finally making a start! The song is very energetic, and the lyrics suits well with five of us who’s making a fresh start.

Well it's been awhile since they released anything (or I am just being to bias by only keeping my focus on JUMP till I notice nothing from D☆DATE....
Well, it is D☆DATE's first single after the addition of Yanagishita Tomo as well as the switching label to Avex
So I expect a new D☆DATE this time!!
Can't wait!^^

Thank You!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I аm іn fact hаppy to glance at this
weblog posts ωhich іnсludes plenty of hеlрful data, thankѕ for providing thеse kinds of statіstіcѕ.



Feel free to visit my wеbsite how to make money uying and selling cars

Post a Comment