Pages


Monday, April 8, 2013

0

Hey!Say!JUMP's Kawaii ハウスバーモントカレー CM~

Hello minna~^^

I'm really sorry for not posting for a long time~
I've been busy~
Anyway,about a few days ago I came across this new Hey!Say!JUMP CM about...
...Curry~~ (man the Japanese sure loves curry~*^^*)



Uwa~~~~>,<
Kawaii!!!

The song to the CM is called 'Come On A My House'...
..yeah I know right...why?? ="=
My theory of why the song is call 'Come On A My House' instead of 'At My House' is because...
...pronunciation of 'at' might as well be 'Aa'...right??
Anyway,that's not important...so moving on..~~~

Well 'Come On A My House' is not really a very new song,just new because it is song all of JUMPers finally get to listen to..
...as usual the song was sung in concerts and so on before we know that~

Anyway, it is a cute CM indeed!
Especially when Yamada, Chinen and Daiki do the 'stirring' dance! like..NO ONE STIRS LIKE THAT!^^
Is a fun CM that made me want to buy that curry too...(well JUMP should try my Grandma's curry first!)
Though it seems too fun to be a curry commercial...get me? But then again they're using Hey!Say!JUMP
and what do you do when you have Hey!Say!JUMP and bowl of curry??
You get this!


Oh just some pretty boys eating curry~ *sparkles sparkles*~~~
and of course you just have to have a cute CM with Johnny's Boys jumping,playing,smiling,laughing, having fun and all they things that make you burst into confetti at such cuteness!

Ridiculous? I think not...
I am a JE freak by the way and an absolute JUMP Bias!

Well,what do you think?^^

Thank you!^^



0 comments:

Post a Comment