Pages


Friday, April 12, 2013

2

DISH// 'It's Alright' single download!!!^^

Hello!^^

You guys remember DISH// right?
No? well DISH// from my previous entry on Those Other Boy Bands...?

It's okay...
DISH// is a rock boy band consists of little cuties which I don't think looked like rockers at all!^^
Anyway, since I introduced them to you, might as well share their single here~^^

Enjoy!^^

 

Tracklist :
1. It's Alright
2. Never Stop Now!
3. It's Alright (Instrumental)
4. Never Stop Now! (Instrumental)

My comment:
Hehehehehehehehe~~^^
Cute rockers having fun^^
Anyway, I love the song ,they're not fully purely rock songs (seriously, just look at their image!)
For me both sounds fun and catchy and I enjoy them!
But I suppose I prefer 'It's Alright'...
and at some point the song remind me of Johnny's Boys......
actually they remind me of this rock band...hmm...but I can't remember...
..Cocoa Otoko I guess?...because they're cute^^

Enjoy and..
Thank You^^

2 comments:

MaiMai said...

Thank you!

manusia said...

Thank yooooooooooou xD

Post a Comment