Pages


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

0

Kis-My-ft2 " Ki Su U Ma I~Kiss Your Mind~/S.O.S (Smile on Smile) " single download!!^^

Domo~~~

First of all this post was suppose to be posted ages ago (well not really...)
so I'm sorry for this late post m-___-m

Anyway, as you know especially all those Kisumai's fans
this year dear Kisumai is really on a roll!!
A single! An Album! A DVD! what's next? shall I expect any Asia Tour soon? *wink wink*

Anyway, this is just the first part of their domination,their single
Kis-My-ft2's "Ki Su U Ma I~Kiss Your Mind~/S.O.S (Smile on Smile) " single!^^

Enjoy~



 Tracklist:
1.KISS YOUR MIND
2. S.O.S (Smile On Smile)
3. Keep On Smile 

My comment:
"Kiss Your Mind"'s intro...cho cute~^^
I love the song, it's so upbeat though I don't really like the rap...but still it's so catchy
and of course it is SO KISUMAI!!!^^
The song sounds kinda summer-ish and concert-ish...I suppose~
"S.O.S" sounds also like "Kiss Your Mind",upbeat and catchy but I like it more since..
..a kind of song that you expect to have from Kisumai's single~
"Keep on Smile" is that typical Johnny's song like you've heard that on Shokura sung by Juniors....
Overall, all three songs have similar concept song, not that I don't really like them just...
...they are not what I hope to sound like, I thought at least one of them to sound like 'My Resistance~Tashikanamono"...or "S.O.Kiss" in "S.O.S"~~
But no...
But still! Worth listening to brighten up your day and..
...Kiss your mind! Chu!Chu!Chu!

Thank You!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment