Pages


Wednesday, March 20, 2013

2

Yamashita Tomohisa 'KE SERA SERA' single download!!!^^

Yamapi!!!^^

Once again, I forgot that dear Yamapi had released a single...(what the hell is wrong with me?>,<)
So of course I hurriedly upload it for you guys~~^^
Enjoy!


Tracklist:
1. 怪・セラ・セラ  (Ke Sera Sera)
2. そばにおいでよ (Soba ni Oideyo)
3. Beating

My comment:
I can only describe the song as kawaii...and I don't know why~~^^
First of all it 'Ke Sera Sera' kinda reminds me of Yamapi's 'Ai Texas' mix ' Hadakanbo'
because it sounds fun and...well fun~~^^ as if it's not a serious thing~
'Soba ni Oideyo' is a sweet song, love the music
But I think my favourite is 'Beating' and I can hear his English has really improved!^^
The song will remind you of 'Love Chase' or his other party songs~

Thank you!^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much! it's really hard to find some jpop albuns for download, really thanks for uploading it!

Unknown said...

...how to download? the link just takes me to a speedtest...

Post a Comment