Pages


Saturday, June 29, 2013

3

The deal about The Hamster named Morimoto Ryutaro...

Greetings JUMPers/Tobikkos

I know the title sounds like a fanfic, I swear it sounded cooler when I say it than type it...aw man!
Anyway, I can't come up with a better title so guess I'm stuck with the above.

 

So lately people, particularly the Tobikko (can I just stick with this name? though I prefer JUMPer still...) have been all psyched up with the release of of JUMP's 10th single 'Come On A My House'.
Why so special that get everyone so excited?
Of course not only the fact that it's JUMP first single of the year and it has been ages ago since JUMP world album!
It is because of the release date; 26th June.


Now dear Tobikko, we all know what happened about 2 years ago involving our precious Ryuchan, right?
That day fell on 26th June and immediately Ryu was announced suspended from all JUMP's activities, indefinitely.
So thus,with this 'Kamona' single release being on the same day as that incident, it is AS IF marks that Ryu might be coming back to JUMP.
Furthermore, Hika during a JUMP concert recently had mentioned that JUMP will always be 10 MEMBERS.
However, there is no announcement being made, as far as I know.

I have read it somewhere that Ryu's suspension has ended last year,2nd January 2012 to be precised,
...and now he is on 'HIATUS' or 'HOUSE REST'

That is a good news hearing that Ryu is no longer being punished and probably waiting to get back where he had left off.
But then again rumours are still flying......~~~~

Just this year, a rumour was spread that Ryu has quitted Johnny and joined another agency, Ogipro Talent which another ex-Johnny member Ayukawa Taiyo, is currently in.
Another said that Ryu is still in Johnny but not as JUMP anymore, as he had stated to focus on his studies and continue to support JUMP even not as their member.
And then there is this statement...
..a statement saying that Ryu will perform in the concert held recently by JUMP...
but as far as I know, I heard nothing about his sight.


Now, here is what I would consider good news...
It is announced that someday Ryu will come back, it is just the date that is uncertain...
...however he might not comeback as a JUMP member and most probably he has to start from the 'beginning'.
I'm not really sure what kind of 'beginning' they are referring, I mean is it as a Junior again? or being part of new group?(which I sadly doubt...)


In my opinion, and I'm sad at how I came to make myself clear of this, Ryu will not come back to Hey!Say!JUMP.
As much as I want him to be, as much as I hope and wish for JUMP to be once again a 10-member idol group, a part of me says that it is less likely.
Because Hey!Say!JUMP is at the top of their game now, they have totally JUMPed so high up and doing awesome than ever, they've even changed their image~
So to have Ryu come back to JUMP it is as if saying JUMP is not moving on...and probably even bring more problems after such a rumor being made.


It is not that I am saying Ryu will hold back JUMP, as far as I know Ryu is hardworking and determine.
He cried when he doesn't get things right, so he always wanted to do his best!
We have all seen him on performances, TV shows and appearances, we enjoyed his company, his randomness and sense of humor and of course his kawaii-ness being the youngest member of JUMP.
We all love how he is the kid of the group surrounded by his loving older brothers...even though the members said that he is a quite a bully too~^^
He is an idol, has always been an idol...

 
As for now, I just want Ryu to be back again, though may not be a JUMP member, as long as I can see him on screen, then I am happy.
Honestly, a part of me still hope to see JUMP as 10 again, because that is how JUMP is introduced as, how they started as and how they JUMP to reach their dream and heart as.

10 rockets shooting to the sky.
10 dreams coming true.
10 determined warriors.
10 protective lovers.
10 brave samurais.
10 spaceship captains
10 standing by you
10 magic powers
10 delicate faces
10 Invitations to JUMP house.
...10 colours of a perfect JUMP rainbow.


So that is all...
Please bear in mind that this is just my opinion, I am not saying it is true and or in anyway bad-mouthing Ryutaro (because I do want him back, I cried at him being suspended).
The above rumors are still uncertain, even the statement of starting from the 'beginning', we just do not know what is in store for our dear Ryuchan.

Just found this somewhere,I don't know whose one is it...so credit to the owner~
Just keep on supporting Morimoto Ryutaro okay!^^
Just like Hika said ;
JUMP will always be a 10 member group.


Thank You^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's 2014 and he's still not back T^T im just here reading random stuff about him til he comes back </3

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's 2014, he's probably never coming back ... :'(

Anonymous said...

Do you have any recent news or pictures of ryu chan?

Post a Comment