Pages


Sunday, June 9, 2013

0

JUMPprojectHSJ : Woot! Forget to tell ya~^^

Minna Ohaa!/Konbann!/Oyaa!~~~~^o^

Well, you the title is about my JUMPprojectHSJ...which has been on hiatus for awhile~
Even my 'Boku Wa Vampire' compilation is postponed...sorry for that~ (^___^")

Anyway, while I have the "Bampaya" video being held back...I did Yamada's 'Mystery Virgin' instead~^^
I guess I was all over Yama at that time, falling head over heels for him while still cuddling up Daiki, saying to Daidai "You're still my NO.1 kakkoi ichiban!!!"~~ i dunno....(="=)

So, this video is uploaded quite a while ago, at first I made it 'unlisted' but turns out to be...20+ only watched it...so...yeah, I made it public afterwards~^^
Here enjoy~^^


Okay, that was it~
It's nothing special because I guess it's kinda typical like any other compilation I've made (which I haven't re-uploaded yet like I promised hehehh....)
But it was fun nonetheless, I even get to memorize some of the moves!
Plus,having to stare at Yamada's face for HOURS!...sure turn you on big time!!!

Anyway, enjoy~^^
Hopefully I get to finish off 'Boku Wa Vampire' soon...sigh away~~~~

Thank you^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment