Pages


Saturday, June 29, 2013

0

Hey!Say!JUMP 'Come On A my House' single download!!!^^

Tadaima minna~^^

This time I brought back Hey!Say!JUMP's 10th single 'Come On A My House' single download PLUS!!...
Hey!Say!7 's 'Just For You~acapella ver.~' download~^^
Which both are in the same file...

Oh yeah, this download does not contain any intsrumental or karaoke versions of the songs because it is a compilation~^^
So sorry in advance...
But most of the time we only need the songs anyway~~^^

So enjoy minnasan!^^







Tracklist:
1. Come On A My House
2. BOUNCE
3. New hope~konna ni bokura wa hitotsu~
4. Scramble (Hey!Say!BEST)
5. Just For You (Hey!Say!7)
6. Just For You~acapella ver.~ (Hey!Say!7)

My comment:
'Come On A My House' is the song which is stuck in my head right now~=''=
Even in school I find myself dancing to it with eyes staring at me...hehehheh  they just don't get it~
I'd say honestly, I was a little bit disappointed that 'Kamona' was going to be their single, I was hoping for 'BOUNCE'
because it's been awhile since JUMP released a single which is like 'Your Seed'...a dance number~ (or that's how I imagine it)
But after watching the PV, no matter how so mainstream it looks, it does cheer me up with them welcoming the 'Jumping Girl' (whoever she may be...*^^*)
And I'm also happy with jackets too (cos I got the pretty one that's why!..)

But what really makes me feel that this single is impressive and sooo awesome is their B-side songs!^^
I love 'BOUNCE' and I love 'Scramble' and 'Just For You' and
'New Hope~konna ni bokura wa hitotsu~' is just so lovely~~^^
So this single is just filled with joy!
They only thing missing is JUMP wrapped up with a ribbon as its special gift! (may we Johnny-san?? (^人^)
All I can express is that I am happy with the single!!!^^
Thought I also want 'Hyakkaryōran' to be it in...(=,,=)

Btw for those who haven't watch the PV making you can go >>> here

So enjoy as much as I do!
Thank You^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment