Pages


Sunday, June 9, 2013

1

Nishino Kana 'BELIEVE' single download!!!^^

Hello peeps~^^

Okay, I know I haven't posted quite a while on downloads...
So far I have this~^^

Since I'm a big fan of Kanayan, she deserves a spot in my blog among the mostly-Johnny-but-also-other-boybands! hehhehe^^
Anyway, this is a download to her latest single called 'BELIEVE'^^
Enjoy^^



Tracklist:
1. BELIEVE
2. Rainbow
3. Story

My comment:
'BELIEVE' reminds me of 'GO FOR IT' with its catchy intro and summer feeling to it, so I'm okay with it but not really a big fan of it,but the PV is cute!^^ Kanayan Airline~~~~*^^*
As for 'Rainbow', it's pretty song like most of her songs...I mean, it sounded just like some of her songs but just change it a lil bit (get me?)
'Story' is so far my favourite, it's catchy and somehow when I try to play it in my head I sing to 'SAKURA I Love you?' instead~~o___o
Overall, it's an okay single where instead of having a single consisting of  ballad,J-pop and then  dance pop kind of songs
Kana made it all J-pop as in Kana-style of J-pop songs~ (I'm just confusing you~~o__o sorry~)
The problem is that some of her songs sounded almost the same or just unmemorable...
Still, I love Kanayan for her sweet voice!^^

Enjoy
Thank You^^

1 comments:

Tell Me What Your Secret Is said...

Hey, do you know where I could download Rainbow?
Thanks!

Post a Comment