Pages


Monday, June 17, 2013

3

D☆DATE 'GLORY DAYS' single download!!^^

Minna konnichiwa~^^
Genki desuka?

So this time I'm back with something for you to download..
Ah,gomen it is not a JUMP download but it is...
D☆DATE!!!^^

Here is their latest single 'GLORY DAYS' download
Oh yeah, this time I didn't provide the download, so credit goes to the uploader here ~~^^
Enjoy~^^




Tracklist :
1. GLORY DAYS
2. D☆D
3. 今だから言える気持ち (Ima dakara Ieru kimochi)

4. GLORY DAYS (Instrumental)
5. D-D (Instrumental)
6. 今だから言える気持ち (Ima dakara Ieru kimochi) (Instrumental)

My comment:
I'm just gonna make this short and sweet becasue I haven't really listen to them that much,
as far as I can say, 'GLORY DAYS' is a rockin' song! and so fun but...
I prefer the PV more hahahha~^^ because of Horii~~that's why (and please don't make me start on Koji's outfit ="=)
I guess if I would have to pick a favourite it would have to be 'D☆D'~
Probably because I'm into songs that I can dance to at the moment~ and yes, this song makes me want to dance...
'Ima dakara Ieru Kimochi' is a ballad song (as if you can't guess)...
As usual, I usually don't care much about ballads (unless it's by Shimizu Shota...hahaha bias~~^^),
unless if it's a good ballad with nice and heart-warming feeling to it~~
But it's nice nonetheless~

A nice first single as a 5-member group,I would describe it...
I'm not all over it or head over heels for it...just okay~^^
It didn't give much excitement unlike their previous singles..don't know why though hmmm~

Anyway, enjoy~^^
Thank You^^










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please provide the lyrics of 今だから言える気持ち? I need it in Romaji and I can't find it anywhere :'(... but thanks for the downloads... awsum of you... ^_^

Jessy Mcfly said...

arigatou gosamaisu

han said...

all dead link

Post a Comment