Pages


Monday, June 17, 2013

0

Hey!Say!JUMP 'Come On A My House' Short PV revealed~^^

Ohayo/Konnichiwa/Konbanu minna~^^

So from the title it is about JUMP's upcoming single 'Come On A My House'....
(which will be released on the 26th of June (*gasp* Ryupi is coming?0,0))
...maaa I would have posted this sooner, but an error happened when I tried to put in the videos~~
..which I don't think I can put some videos here...so I assume everyone has watched it~~ er...uh...
So,sorry for the delay~^^


Honestly, I thought the preview will be at least revealed next week or a week before the single release..
...but whatever..
The PV is cute and of course fits the concept of 'A House' but not quite sure of...the concept of liking a girl and wondering if she likes you back~~
A confession song?
True, the PV is kinda boring and normal for Johnny's Idol,
As if you've seen that PV somewhere for other Johnny's group!



Nonetheless it is a cute PV, with the morning faces of Kota and Takaki ,
Yuto getting mushy squishy with the dog,
Hika, Daiki and Kei cooking curry perhaps,
Yama oh-I'm-just-sitting-down-doing-nothing-but-I-still-look-cool-right!
and then Chii with his grown-up working suit!
and of course the girly Keito!
and then two boys discussing about gossips, whether or not she likes him...er...it's a slumber party~


So overall from the preview, it's an okay PV
Just hoping for a 'BOUNCE' PV too since I was hoping for that to be JUMP's next single!
At least the concept would be different...
I guess JUMP is into looking cute and friendly at the moment..
..to get not only the girls but also the aunties and grandmas to love them~ hahhahh^^

So while I was looking for the preview, I stumbled upon this,
Hika, Daiki and Yama teaching you how to dance to Kamona!^^


How I blush so hard watching this!!
Go here to watch it~^^

Firstly, Yama of course becomes like the demonstrater because of course he is JUMP best dancer...
...as we are made to claim.

Then I have no idea why Daiki hunch almost all the time! as if we couldn't see every moves he makes...
...I understand Hika hunching (it's one of his habit by the way, he said it worries him, oh a #HSJFacts hahhahah^^)
And then there is this incorrect counting part...
Daiki counted the steps to be 8 but when they dance it was suppose to be 10 steps...Daiki innocently deny it was his fault~^^ cute~~

Then ze boyz danze altoget-za~~~
Something made Kei laugh randomly tho~^^ I just can't this boy at times.....>_<

Well, that's all to report~
I per-ordered the CD already...the LE one~^^
(and so the waiting begins...pretty sure to come in July!)
...if only I knew the LE2 has 'Scramble'...huhu ;____;
well at least there's the making to look forward too^^

Saaaa~~~~feel free to take the gifs~~^^
Thank you~^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment