Pages


Thursday, December 5, 2013

0

Aikadesu!'s JUMPprojectHSJ : "Come On A My House,Tobikko!" Project 2013

[CANCELLED] read here please^^
(UPDATED : 5TH DECEMBER 2013)
Hello, fellow Tobikko-sans! ^^


It’s been awhile since my last JUMPproject ne?(which was on Yamada’s ‘Mystery Virgin’)
And as usual, when JUMP release a single I just have to make video compilation on it,
hunting day and night for performances and analyzing each videos for which parts are suitable to be put in the compilation~~…yes, quite tiring~

Since most of my JUMPproject are compilation videos consisting of JUMP’s performances and PV videos,
I thought maybe this time I should make it a little bit different^^

Instead of the typical stitching up videos to videos to make like another PV version of ‘Come On A My House’…
…I want to combine videos from all of you Tobikkos as much as possible!!
I’m calling it

“Come On A My House, Tobikko! Project” 

Here are the details :



So how is it supposed to be??
All I want is a video of you getting ready to come to JUMP’s house!
The original PV is about JUMP chilling at home when suddenly Yamada got a call that ‘JUMPing Girl’ is coming…
…and then all of JUMP was in a hurry getting ready to meet her (cleaning the house and stuffs -____-)
So,in this project…

“YOU ARE JUMPING GIRL! Who is coming to JUMP’s house!”


What is the video planned to be?
I plan to use the Tobikko videos received, compile them and make another version of ‘Come On A My House’ PV, where it will show the reactions of JUMPing girl (You!) coming to JUMP’s house. As if completing the story from the PV^^
For example; your video will have you ringing on the door bell, so I will combine that to Kamona’s PV where JUMP hurriedly to the door to greet you^^ (So it is like JUMP is really greeting you^^)

What are needed?
The video must contain at least 2 or more of the features below :
1.      You are calling Yamada – A part where you pick the phone up, dial and just pretend (unfortunately) to call Yamada, telling him that you are coming to their house.
2.      You writing a message to JUMP – Write/make any messages to JUMP either on a card, or make a poster or banner, or a gift to be given to JUMP.
3.      You ringing on the doorbell – at the last part of the original PV, the bell are rung and JUMP is running right? So have a part of the video where you ring on the doorbell.
4.      You picking out what to wear – of course you want to look your best when meeting JUMP, right? So have a part of the video where you select the best outfit you would wear to JUMP house
5.      Your feelings – how would you feel when you are invited to JUMP’s house? Nervous? Excited? Have a part of the video where you jump up and down on your bed, or running around telling your family, friends, neighbor about the news or any ways that can show your feelings!
6.      You dancing or singing to ‘Come on a My House’ – have a part in your video where you dance or sing to ‘Come On A My House’.
7.      Anything random but must fit with the concept of ‘Come on A my House ‘- BE CREATIVE!!^^

(You can do all features, or just select a few)

How to enter Project?
- To enter this project, you must send an email and attach the video to >>>> jumpprojecthsj@gmail.com <<<<
- The video can be up to 2 to 3 minutes or less.(depending on how many features you are doing) 
-  The email must include the details of Your Name (nick name is fine) and the country you're from~
- Don't worry, this project is open internationally both fangirls and fanboys!^^ 
 

RULES:
1.      To enter this project, you must send a video with the FEATURES listed (either all or select some of them).
2.      Inappropriate behaviors must not be displayed in the video, PLEASE!!
3.      It is up to you if you want to show your face, cover your face or have someone to act it out for you in the video.
4.      Video MUST NOT EXCEED 4 MINUTES, preferable 2 MINUTES top.
5.      Video does NOT need any effect, or transition, just a simple video where you combine the parts of the COMPULSARY and OPTIONAL features.
6.      Audio is not required as the finished video will have ‘Come On A My House’ song in the background.

DEADLINE : UNTIL DECEMBER 2013
(or when I get enough videos to edit)

Guide :
- If you're still not clear on how the video is going to be, go to the page 'My Stuffs' for examples of Compilation Videos!
- There you will find 'Beat Line' and 'Arigatou~Sekai No Doko Ni Itemo' compilation videos, BUT!
They are no fans/Tobikko involved, just to give you an idea of how the videos are going to be compiled~
- Just for suggestion, other compilation videos are available for download on the 'Download' page under 'JUMPprojectHSJ videos'
- If you have any further questions or not clear with the details, please ask me on my ask.fm!^^

Reminders:
Please bear in mind I will not use all the parts of your video in the Project Video, unless you are the only participant that is -___-.
But I will try my best to feature all of the participants as much as I can!^^
The finished Video will be done when I get all the materials ready.
Once it is done, I will notify you on my blog~^^
Thank You!^^
and Good Luck!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment