Pages


Sunday, January 5, 2014

0

JUMPprojectHSJ : Cancellation of "Come On A My House, Tobikko! " Project

Hello there minna-san~^^
Well you read the title so I just want to explain the reason why~~


Somewhere last year I held my first ever JUMPprojectHSJ that involved other Tobikko to participate,
It involves making a video where Tobikkos are getting ready to meet JUMP to the song "Come On A My House" called 'Come On A My House, Tobikko!' Project (for more info on that go here)
 
But it turns out that I did not get enough Tobikko to participate so I was unable to make the video successfully ;_____;
Also perhaps the fact that the project demands to much...hehhehhe sorry for that Tobikko-tachi~^^
Plus since I was busy with my big exam last year, I did not promote the JUMPpojectHSJ much...and I guess that was one of the reason too~

Though I am disappointed that I cannot do it despite being excited in making the video for dear Hey! Say! JUMP...
I might hold the same kind of project some other times,and I hope for your support and participation when that day come^^

However, instead I will do a video compilation of 'Come On A My House' and probably even 'Ride With Me' once I get the materials ready~^^ (by which I mean the videos and audios)
So please wait delicately minna~^^

So I would like to apologize for the cancellation~
I am very sorry for those who are expecting to watch it, and I appreciate your supports minna~^^
Thank You always^^
Please support my JUMPpojectHSJ~^^

Thank You^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment