Pages


Thursday, January 9, 2014

2

Hey! Say! JUMP 'Come On A My House' & 'Ride With Me' Performance on Music Station Super Live 2013 download!!!^^

Hello there minna~

Gomen ne for not posting any DLs lately~
And sorry for the late post on this too~~

The truth is I wanted to share this days ago! but due to crappy internet connection...it was delayed lots of times...
But I finally able to upload it now and I have to do it at 1AM...while waiting I watch some old animes though~-____-"
So enjoy this awesome performance by Hey! Say! JUMP minna...oh and some Talk part at the very end~^^

 
Link 1 : DOWNLOAD
Link 2 : DOWNLOAD

It's an awesome performance~ and I love their goofiness as they run to be interviewed^^
Anyway, I will try to upload Johnny's Countdown soon...but I haven't decided if I should put up only JUMP or other Johnnys too...so we'll see^^

Thank You^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

Woooooh, great !
Thank You very much :)

Post a Comment