Pages


Tuesday, December 17, 2013

0

Those other boy bands! pt.7 : Da-iCE

Hello there!!!^^

I know it's been awhile since I post on this topic about other boy bands (other than the Johnnys~)
So I'm sorry for that.
To be honest I was afraid of running out of boy bands to introduce or to get more recognition...but yeah, I don't think so...
Recently I came across Da-iCE as they are announcing their major debut with their debut single released next year. (on Tokyohive)
So they happen to be the boy band I want to talk about right now.

I bet you know them already, but I just knew about them a few days ago and was reluctant to feature them in 'Those other boy bands' post...
because they are not new and yes a number of people already know about them...
However,how they end up here is due to their awesome song,voices and dance!
Which are something that must be given more recognition of.

Here are their profile of five members in case you are unfamiliar of them..

Basically, I don't know much about them other than they follow the vocal and dance group concept
You know the some will sing and the rest will dance concept...
So if you know them more, feel free leave the infos in the comment
Actually I'm getting tired with this concept, it was okay when some did it but now most of the boy bands are doing so...
But Da-iCE is a group you should listen too because I've been listening to their 'I'll be back' song all night!
And I fell for Sota's voice ^_____^ 

Here listen to them~

Da-iCE - I'll be back
 

Da-iCE - Splash

 

Now watch they dance! They're really good~^^
Da-iCE - I'll Be Back ~Dance ver.~
 

Well you can find more of their videos on Youtube really~ plus Sota and Udai ever did a collaboration with Vimclip (if you haven't heard of Vimclip go here, I did a post on them before~^^)

So,overall I really like Da-iCE and I am so impress of their talents!
I love their dance and voices,very different from what I have heard from J-boybands before
And their songs are not bad too~^^
The fact that I fell for their songs instantly make me look forward to them, espcially now that they are debuting~
So let's all support Da-iCE!!^^
But just wish that they are more boy bands that do not follow the vocal/dance concept~ -_____-

Thank you^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment