Pages


Friday, June 29, 2012

0

Those other boy bands! pt.2 : Vimclip

Hey minna! I'm back!
Sorry for not being here for awhile...well it's exam week so I have to refrain myself from going on the internet (IT WAS TORTURE!!! >,<)

So now that I'm back and yes with this topic like the previous one..
..though this time is not about missing boy bands and such..
actually this is not meant to have a part 2 topic but since...
..my absence has led me to these two boybands
One being new to me ..
..and the other is known but I'm not so very into them~~

Let's start with this boy band called 'Vimclip'
Here are their members~^^
Reo is kinda kawaii~~~^^ an awesome dancer too
They are going to release a new mini debut album this 18th July!^^
which is a catchy song!!^^

Here is a short preview to the song 'BA+BA+BYE"~~ (release 4th July)

 

Seriously, I look forward to them^^
And I'm quite surprise I never heard of them before!!!!! >,<
(official website)

Next is LEAD!!!
I know them but I think I've listened to them like twice only
But now that they are going to release a new album (click here for further info)
...it led me to "Stand and Fight" PV
THEIR DANCE IS FLAWLESS!!!!

The song is quite nice too!^^

Well speaking of PV....
KAT-TUN's 'TO THE LIMIT' PV IS AWESOME!!!!!!
...will talk about this on the next post!^^
Oh..and I wish there are ging to be something new for D☆DATE soon...

I am so proud of this fandom^^
Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment