Pages


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

0

Those other boy bands!

Of course most famous Boy bands in Japan come from JE or Johnny Jimusho~ (or something like that...I'm stuck in this fandom~)
none other than the HSJ to be the header of this post~
but...I do know some other Boy bands that I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM!!..
okay,okay..it's only one group called "SIGN"...

They released a single called...well "SIGN" so when the PV was out it had SIGN SIGN...(I know it's confusing not to mention the difficulty to search them on google!)
SIGN is under Amuse if I'm not mistaken.

I know one of the member's name,it's Takuya something something~ I once had his blog..

take a look at the video...

Do you know them? 
I was hoping for more infos on them~

So let's move on!
Next is this J-rock band I love...Cocoa Otoko!
I fell for them through "Soldier" and watched the video out of curiosity.
They are cute...but to bad they are going to disband this year...after the release of their album.
The second guy from the left is my favorite...I had his blog too~0.0

Now is this duo of twins...yes TWINS!!!
ON/OFF is a duo...they sang the song for Vampire Knight
They just released their latest album last year called...
Legend Of Twins II -続・双子伝説-(-Zuko Futago Densetsu-) - Download

I know most of them last year when I got bored and stumbled upon them in a Japanese website...(I found a lot!)...I also found solo artists and actors..whom are cute..I had their blogs too~T-T

I'll share them with you some other time...
btw...do you know Nomura Shuhei and Ogoe Yuuki? They're cute!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment