Pages


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

0

Hey!Say!JUMP's ASIA TOUR

Okay!
So it's just the beginning of the year but the JUMPs has surprised us with some awesome news!!!

First of all, THEY ARE HAVING AN ASIA TOUR!!!
By the way it's in March-June 2012 
-Hong Kong, 3/24-25
-Taiwan, 4/28-29
-Japan, 5/1-7
-Thailand 5/26-27
-South Korea 6/23-24 

Okay,okay...I'm excited but jealous at the same time.
I mean I know this day will come knowing that they are having a tour but my country will definitely be left out~
So...I'm just waiting...

Anyway,I'm happy for them,really happy for them...the JUMPs I meant not the fans~...

Oh right, found out that Kota has passed his Waseda University's exam!!! I'M PROUD!!!^^...CONGRATS KOTA!!!

And finally Hey!Say!JUMP's "Super Delicate" song will be released in February and it is the theme song of Risou no Musuko

Okay! So that's all for now...
by the way I got this from here 
Thank You!...Imma JUMP higher to reach the JUMPs now~

0 comments:

Post a Comment