Pages


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

0

Will be waiting for 22nd Feb!

Why you asked?
Because of..
Hey!Say!JUMP "Super Delicate" single release
I just gotta have it! I must have it! I NEED IT TO LIVE!!!
It kept playing in my head EVERYTIME! I find myself smiling all alone like crazy~

KAT-TUN "CHAIN" album release
I seriously need a preview to all of its songs!! those I haven't heard..like Koki's solo of course!
LOCK ON preview here or here either are awesome! because it's KAT-TUN!^^

D☆DATE "JOKER" single release
oh! btw D☆DATE's "JOKER" PV preview is out!
I love it! Koji looks so kakkoi! Shunji looks so cute! (btw we have the same birthday!^^ ahah)
...very D☆DATE-ish~

...but on second thought maybe I can wait....since my results are coming in Feb...yeah yeah I can wait~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment