Pages


Monday, January 23, 2012

0

zutto Making Koki Wet Step by Step FINALE~Again

I thought I would have a different title this time,not a predictable-common-title-just-so-people-could-find-me-easily-on-Google title...you get what I mean.
Saa~
Actually the title consists of KAT-TUN's songs...solo songs that is~
And I just had to mention Koki in it...he just can't stop making people (and himself) wet!

KAT-TUN's "CHAIN" album will be  released on 22nd February and here are its tracklist!...

Limited Edition (CD & DVD)
1. LOCK ON
2. ONE DAY
3. BIRTH
4. ULTIMATE WHEELS
5. FINALE (Vo. Taguchi Junnosuke)
6. STEP BY STEP (Vo. Nakamaru Yuichi)
7. RUN FOR YOU
8. Ano Hi no you ni
9. zutto (Vo. Kamenashi Kazuya)
10. SMILE FOR YOU
11. Hakanai Yubisaki
12. ~again (Vo. Ueda Tatsuya)
13. CHANGE UR WORLD
14. DANGEROUS CAT ~MAKE ME WET~ (Vo. Tanaka Koki) <<<<(amusing title indeed^^)
15. Hodoukyou
16. WHITE
17. SOLDIER

& “LOCK ON” (Video Clip + Making) /Special video

Regular Edition (CD)
all the songs listed~

So,I just can't wait!!!^^
Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment