Pages


Friday, January 13, 2012

0

Two Birthdays!

As you probably already know...January is Nakayama Yuma's Birthday
So today is Nakayama Yuma's 18th Birthday!!!^^ yay!

Honestly it's ridiculously ridiculous that Yuma is 18 now.
I'm not a big fan of him but he is one of my favorite.
However,it's still weird watching him dance to "Wonderful Cupid"...it doesn't suit him..hehehe^^

But! Like I said they are two birthdays!
Actually the other one was yesterday, no it's not mine but Okada Aoi form Snow Prince Gasshoudan!^^ (seriously,does this group still exist??)
He's...let me see...12!!!

Do you remember him? He doesn't stand out that much...and I hardly see him on Shounen Club..(most of the time Hashimoto,Chino and Haba)

Well,the reason why I'm mentioning him is because...I miss Snow Prince Gasshoudan~ all attention is on Sexy zone now (I still like them though)...and where is Shintaro???! and what in the world happen to B.i.shadow??!!
oh...not to mention I wanna see more Shigeoka Daiki too~

Okay,this definitely didn't turn out to be a cheerful birthday greet...

anyway,OHTANJOUBI OMEDATOU to Nakayama Yuma and Okada Aoi
...and advance birthday greet to Kota Yabu!!!!!!!^^

thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment